miércoles, 26 de junio de 2019

Nieeeeeebla

Heeeeeeeeello, today I'm going to talk about of my favourite book, called "Niebla" by Miguel de Unámuno. Niebla is one of the most famous novels of the author published in 1914, and belongs to the genre of existentialism.
I read Niebla for the school when I was 15 years old and since then I liked reading these types of books.
Niebla narrate the history of Augusto Pérez and how he falls in love with Eugenia, which is in love with Mauricio... the novel caught me for the charasteristic of the principal character, Augusto, wich spent all day and part of the night meditating and formulating philosophical theories for himself about events that happened to him. But the most interesting thing in this book is the end, the conversation that Augusto has with Miguel de Unamuno when Augusto decides to commit suicide for the unintended love of Eugenia, since she decides to leave with mauricio, her true love. In this conversation the barrier of fiction is passed because the author, Miguel de Unámuno, is inserted from hisself in the reality of the book and when speaking with Augusto, it makes us see the position of an author when writing a book, the position of a god who could kill him... posture that is rejected by Augusto, that philosophizing about it says that we are all destined to die some day... I will the final of the book for me:)
                https://cinemelodic.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/miguel_de_unamuno_niebla.jpg

3 comentarios:

Nieeeeeebla

Heeeeeeeeello, today I'm going to talk about of my favourite book, called "Niebla" by Miguel de Unámuno. Niebla is one of the ...