domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

mp3 player

My favourite piece of technology is my mp3 player, this is a little pendrive that serves to play and save my music and archives. This one just plays music with earphones and, in this moment of my life, I've forgotten. I have my first and only mp3 player in 2016, because it was an offer and I always wanted one because I lacked memory on my cell phone. I put all my rap music in that and it sounded incredible to me. I took it with me everywhere, because it was very comfortable and I had my favourites songs saved in this mp3. I remember that with nostalgy, because I really liked, but one day, I let it fall in a puddle and it was filled with water, I was scared but it kept working and do not take importance. Two weeks later my precious mp3 stopped playing my music and it only served to save files, then it became a pendrive.
That's my sad story with my player music :(
                 Resultado de imagen para reproductor mp3

5 comentarios:

Nieeeeeebla

Heeeeeeeeello, today I'm going to talk about of my favourite book, called "Niebla" by Miguel de Unámuno. Niebla is one of the ...